The Advertising Association is a useful gateway into the advertising world for journalists and commentators.
We are available for comment, interview and background briefings on most topics relating to advertising and marketing communications and where we cannot help directly, we can usually connect to someone in our industry that can. In particular, we are well positioned to comment on stories linked to:
- the role of advertising in the UK's economy and society
- responsibility and self-regulation within advertising
- high profile advertising issues, for example, advertising and privacy
- Government reviews and reports, for example, the Bailey Review
View our latest press releases using the links to the left, or sign up to receive our latest news here.
Requests for advertising data
The AA, with its partner Warc, publishes comprehensive advertising expenditure statistics. For more info, click here.
24 hour contact
Click here to contact us. Out of hours, call:
- Ian Barber (Director of Communications): 07828 656 298
- Glen Christie (Communications Manager): 07719 979 999