The Advertising Association has published our latest Annual Review looking back at the key campaigns and successes for the organisation from across 2019.
This year our Annual Review is bigger and better than ever, with keynote thought leadership pieces from our President Keith Weed on rebuilding the bond of trust with the public; from our Chair Philippa Brown on a pivotal year for our industry; Front Foot Chair Mark Evans looks at the past year for our industry network; and Credos Chair James Best delves deeper into another exciting year for advertising’s think tank.
Among the other key topics covered in the Annual Review are:
- The association’s work to rebuild public trust in advertising
- Our Public Affairs activity and wide-ranging engagement with Government
- The latest news from advertising’s think tank Credos, including the launch of Advertising Pays 7: UK Advertising’s Digital Revolution report
- How the Advertising Association is working to increase exports of advertising services through the launch of the UK Advertising Exports Group and activity at Cannes Lions 2019.
- Our extensive networking and events programme, including the Media Business Course, LEAD 2019 and the first-ever LEAD Scotland
- The many benefits of being an Advertising Association member
Download your copy of the Annual Review via the box on the right hand side of this page.